Problem with start condition

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 09:57:03 EDT 2006

G'day Tony,

Be sure to always reply to list rather than an individual respondant. No
point taking this offline where others can't benefit and someone else may
(likely) have a better response than what follows...

It would seem that your start condition is behaving as you expect. Have a
look at the instanciated Workflows and look at the object instance and
eyeball the values you're checking in the start condition - make sure it's
not just a typo. You can try using the test options within the condition
editor of the SWB_COND.

Good luck,
Mark