Problem with start condition

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 09:17:04 EDT 2006

G'day Tony,

Firstly SWEL is the event log, it's not to be confused with the event queue.

If an event is raised, and the event log is turned on, then it will be
logged. If you have a start condition which prevents it you should see a red
light in the log and a message to indicate the check function (which is how
the start condition is implemented) raised an exception.

If this isn't the case for you, make sure the start condition is active and
you can further check that in SWETYPV that there is a check function in
place which checks the start condition (this should be there automatically).

Have fun,
Mark