Services for Object Question

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Wed Jun 21 23:47:39 EDT 2006

Bryan,

The GOS (Generic Object Services) icon can only appear when you have an
individual object on the screen (because it performs operations on that
object).

If you are running ME51N (Create), then no object exists yet.

Try running transaction ME53N (Display); the GOS icon should appear as soon
as you select a Purchase Req.

cheers
Paul B
Brisbane

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           "Antonio, Bryan"        |
|         |           <bryan.antonio at tycoelect|
|         |           ronics.com>             |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           22/06/2006 01:16        |
|         |           Please respond to "SAP  |
|         |           Workflow Users' Group"  |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                        |
  |       To:       <sap-wug at mit.edu>                                                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                                              |
  |       Subject:  RE: Services for Object Question                                                                       |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello Fellow Wfers,

I'm having a hard time looking for the setting to turn on or activate the
Services for Object for ME51N (usually found on the upper left part of
screen, just below command line). The Services for Object is where you can
Create, Attach List, Private Note, Send, Relationships, Workflow, etc.

Thanks in advance,
Bryan

                         Bryan Antonio
                           Tyco Electronics Information Systems
tyco            IT Business Systems Analyst: SAP Logistic Core
Electronics
Purchasing
                            Tyco Electronics Corporation
                            M/S:  194-020
                            P.O. Box 3608
                            Harrisburg, PA USA 17105-3608

                            Phone: 717-810-2203
                            Fax:     717-810-2660
                            E-mail:  bryan.antonio at tycoelectronics.com

"Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield."

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.