Attaching SAP Inbox shortcut in Outlook mail notification.

Paul.Bakker@osr.treasury.qld.gov.au Paul.Bakker at osr.treasury.qld.gov.au
Mon Jun 19 00:34:43 EDT 2006

Matt,

You don't say what version you are on, but in recent releases you can use
the program RSWUWFML2 to do this. It detects when you have workitems in
your inbox, and sends an email to an external address

The mail that it sends can contain a shortcut to the SAP Inbox, or a
shortcut to execute a particular workitem.

It's very easy to set up and works beautifully :-)

cheers
Paul

|         |           "Matt Yee"       |
|         |           <mohamaaz at hotmail|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces at m|
|         |           it.edu           |
|         |           19/06/2006 14:09 |
|         |           "SAP Workflow    |
|         |           Users' Group"    |
  |       To:       sap-wug at mit.edu                                                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Attaching SAP Inbox shortcut in Outlook mail notification.                                                   |

Hi WF experts,,

  We have a step where the WF would send a mail notification thru OUTLOOK.
  And the requirement is to include a shortcut to the SAP Inbox.
  Has anybody done this before.

  Thanks.

Only an individual or entity who is intended to be a recipient of this e-mail may access or use the information contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments.  Opinions contained in this e-mail or any of its attachments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queensland Treasury.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged and the subject of copyright.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Queensland Treasury immediately and erase all copies of the e-mail and the attachments.  Queensland Treasury uses virus scanning software.  However, it is not liable for viruses present in this e-mail or in any attachment.