Deadline texts using the Reevaluate Agent Events

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 04:39:47 EDT 2006

G'day Jocelyn,

Thanks for the response. I can see that a manual update to the container
will work, but it does seem like it shouldn't be necessary.

I've checked that the deadline job has run but for a step with a modeled
deadline it fails to set the appropriate indicators. There is no little bell
against the deadline time in WI tech display (it turns blue, but isn't
getting marked as passed deadline). Looking at the _Workitem container
element and the attribute DeadlineStatus remains at 0000.

I've checked in a 4.6C system and modeled deadlines _do_ get the
DeadlineStatus set correctly (8998 for Latest End). I'm not sure if this
purely a ECC5 issue, or whether the reevaluate agent is throwing a spanner
in the works. Time for some digging through OSS I guess. If this attribute
was getting set my text issues would be sorted as I could have a simple
IF based on it. (Thanks for the UWL tip - I need to look into this).

Can anyone comment on whether modeled deadlines in an ECC5 system are
setting the deadline status correctly or otherwise?

Thanks,
Mark