Workflow in ECC 6.0

Shalini Sabnani shalini.sabnani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 09:44:39 EDT 2006

Thanks Edwin for all your tips.. they will definitley help in my upgrade
quest.
I remember discussing this subject with you at the ASUG as well.  We have
40+ customised workflows in all different functional areas of SAP and
testing has always been a key in all our tech upgrades, SP etc.   I will
make a note to begin review of OSS notes ahead of time.

Regards
Shalini