Recalc of agents at deadline - use of local events

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Jun 8 08:54:15 EDT 2006

Mark,

I like your idea about adding the event to the FLOWITEM type. The only
issue I can see with that is that you need the work item ID for the
dialog task (or workflow) which may be difficult to obtain. Might be
easier just to add it to the Business Object type. Though there could be
an issue if you have multiple workflow instances for that business
object. How do you know which instance that event was intended for?

As far as local events, etc. I am sorry but I don't have access to ECC
5.0

:-)

Alon Raskin

e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>

p: +1 207 409 4983

f:  +61 3 8610 1239

The easiest way to integrate SAP with any mobile device

http://www.themobileworkplace.com