SRM 5.0 - Rejected Carts Total Value set to 0

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:37:43 EDT 2006

G'day Sue,

I'm just in build phase myself (finally!!) but playing with the line item
approval flow WS14500015 and a fully rejected cart does indeed show a value
of 0.

I'm patched to the hilt and have been digging for OSS messages in general.
As I haven't seen anything else I'm guessing this is correct.

On a fully rejected cart you can still display the items and see their
values, so the info is there....

Have fun,
Mark