"Posted By" user in Document Parking Workflow

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 10:30:38 EDT 2006

G'day Lee,

I'm sure if you search the WUG archives you'll find other discussions on
this topic, but you've got a couple of choices.

1 - Convince the auditors and users in general that WF log is sufficient as
a record of who approved the posting (indeed depending on your design there
may be more than 1 approver).

2 - Change the WF design such that the approving agent actually does the
posting. This may be possible through use of a non-dialog foreground step to
perform the posting which is executed under the approvers authority using
'Advance with Dialog'  from the decision step. Or you could just take the
approver into the transaction and make the lazy sods actually manually
release it.

Have fun,
Mark