SRM 5.0 - Substitutes for Cart Creators

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Jul 27 03:54:51 EDT 2006

I see "love is in the air" ... must be summer :-)

I don't know SRM, so bare with me if I make no sense at all.
What happens when the original shopper changes the cart (in terms of events published if you turn on the event log etc)?
Could it be a restriction in the workflow or programs that only the original shopper can resubmit the cart?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP