Using composite roles in agent assignment

Claude Bourque cbourque at bank-banque-canada.ca
Tue Jul 25 14:09:26 EDT 2006

Paul,

My 2 cents worth.

In a similar fashion, we needed to assign 8 roles to a task. We couldn't
use a composite role because they are NOT to be grouped (I wasn't aware
of your problem). I found it kind of annoying to do it using PFTC's
agent assignment since you have to repeat the step 8 times. However,
using PPOMW, we were at least able to use a wildcard search to bring up
all 8 roles and then use the check boxes to pick them all. So, if your
20 roles all have part of their name the same you can select them all
using a wildcard search.

Claude