AW: TCode for Workflow Automatic Configuration setup in SAP & IDO C notification

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Jul 20 07:10:09 EDT 2006

Hi VAKANT AG,

If you are on Release 4.6C (and higher) there are two sites you have to
prepare.

The one side is the Workflow-Environment, the other side is the IDOC and ALE
Environment.

The basic settings for Workflow you can do with transaction SWU3.

Then you should run Transaction BDM6. There you see which EDI-ProcessCodes
are maintained correctly or not. The used process codes you find using Tx
WE20 (Partner-Profiles)  in the Configuration of the MessageType.

In details of BDM6 you see in box "Connected Start Event" which Task
(TSnnnnnnnn) is assigned and which Event is used for Start and you see the
used ending Events.

For the Start event a type-linkages must be activated (Tx SWETYPV) -> the
needed OpbjectType you find in BDM6 - Detail-Listbox "InputMethods),

For the ending Event a instance linkage must be activated (Tx SWEINST).

Than you must have maintained global parameters for IDOS (Zx OYEA) the IDOC
Adminstrator with a valid User or a valid Org.Unit .

At least you should maintain in transaction WE20 for each PartnerProfile the
"Post processing:Permitted Agent" and maybe for each Message type within the
PartnerProfile too.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Heinz Schmidinger