TCode for Workflow Automatic Configuration setup in SAP & IDOCnotification

Ronen Fox Ronen.Fox at ness.com
Thu Jul 20 01:48:30 EDT 2006

Hi there,

The transaction for automatic workflow customizing is SWU3

If you are receiving the workitems for faulty idocs, it seems that your system is partially configured.

A good starting point is the online documentation for workflow under netweaver - business management, also please try and get a copy of the book 'practical workflow for SAP' published by Sap press.

good luck

Ronen