TCode for Workflow Automatic Configuration setup in SAP & IDOC notification

Venkat AG jobs_addepalli at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 00:33:44 EDT 2006

Hi,

   Could any one please let me know for auto setup for workflow in SAP when it was installed...?

    Or please guide me the steps for Setup of workflow to work...?

   Right now i need to given an workflow notification once the EDI -IDOC was
   failed to recieve.
   Please help me regarding this workflow setup.

   For time being consider any idoc as an example.

  Thanks and Regards,
  Venkat AG.