How can i Share my Inbox to other required Users.

"Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)" cschrader at enaprefinerias.cl
Fri Jul 14 16:44:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

We  run SAP Version 620.

As explained below, I  used SBWP menu path settings -> workflow settings ->
maintain substitue…

 and it worked ok for sharing my inbox to other users.

But as someone leaves and forgets to share his workplace how does the WF
Administrator

maintain substitute weithout a login to the user’s SAP account.?

Please help me.

Claude