SAPGUI for JAVA on Mac

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Jul 12 17:28:56 EDT 2006

Hi Richard,
It's name - PlatinGUI - is short for Platform Independent. Meaning it does
everything as long as it's server-based, the WF editor uses ActiveX and
client-side scripting, so that also confirms Jacob's comments that it's
Windoze only.

Nothing wrong with the alpha editor: fast, no corruptions, no need for all
that scrolling about to see everything, easier to see what's going on
(that part is a lie :-)

You could of course disable scripting alltogether across your SAP system -
it's one of the instance profile parameters, I can dig it up if you need
it. Then nobody can use the graphical editor and you are no longer at a
disadvantage. OK, ignore me, it's late and it's been a long day.

Cheers,
Mike