SAPGUI for JAVA on Mac

rvmarut@earthlink.net rvmarut at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 12 13:07:23 EDT 2006

I'm using a MacBook Pro with an Intel processor along with SAPGUI for Java. The one major problem that I am having is that I cannot get the graphical editor to work in the Workflow Builder at all. I have tried 3 versions of the GUI which are 6.30, 6.40 and 7.00. The 7.00 GUI is a beta version. The 6.30 version produces a short dump and the others always bring up the alphanumeric editor.

I also checked someone else's Mac which has a non-Intel processor and they receive a short dump using the 6.3 GUI.

I found two OSS notes yesterday from 2001 which state that the graphical editor doesn't work the Java GUI and that it was intended to be used in the GUI for Windows versions.

Has anyone encountered this with the SAPGUI for Java?

Richard...