SAPGUI for JAVA on Mac

Crane, Jacob JTCe at pge.com
Wed Jul 12 15:05:45 EDT 2006

Hi Richard,
     I haven't tried this myself lately because it didn't work the first
time, but I would suspect that the issue is with ActiveX controls.
While ActiveX is open-source and can be used on a Mac, most controls are
specific to Windows.  Anyways, if it isn't designed to work with SAPGUI
for Java then you're probably out of luck.

-Jacob