ECC 5.0 : WF Question link between US and P objects

Dimitri Dupont Dimitri.Dupont at openhr.com
Wed Jul 12 06:05:27 EDT 2006

I have a question here
At our client we migrate from 4.7 to ECC 5
In the previous workflows the rules determining approvers would get back a list of persons (P objects) that did not necessarily have a User object (US) linked to them. And the tasks arrived perfectly fine in their WF inboxes.
From now on in ECC 5.0 this seems not to work anymore. Only if a user has a US object linked to his P object does he get the task into his WF Inbox.
My question is is there a setting controlling this? (in order to get your task in your inbox even if you do not have an associated user). Is there a change between the WF settings in 4.7 and ECC 5?
Thanks for any feedback
Dimitri Dupont