End Condition (Misc tab) for multiline agents decision task

Knuth, Paul pknuth at hersheys.com
Fri Jul 7 09:29:13 EDT 2006

I have a workflow task which is sent to several agents in parallel
(multiline agent table).  The task is a user decision and all agents
must approve for approval but only 1 rejection is needed.  I set a
container value to 'R' if one of the agents rejects the decision (Set
Value in Rejection outcome path).  When 1 agent rejects I want all work
items to complete / end.

I tried using conditions with outcome Condition for 'Complete Work Item'
is true - This did not work.  The job runs and finds work items to
update but nothing happens.

I tried setting the end condition in the Misc. tab.  This does not
create an outcome.  The workflow log reports that the end condition has
been detected yet the work item does not end.

Any help would be appreciated.  I am using SAP 5.0.

Thanks,
Paul