Start worflow due to infotype fields changes

Veit Unger veit.unger at de.ibm.com
Fri Jul 7 07:31:27 EDT 2006

Hi Shai,

the HR doesn't trigger Business Object Events in the first place, it
rather uses a special kind of event handling.
Have a look at tables T777IBO, T779X, T779W.  There you can link function
modules or business object events
to infotyp changes. Link your own customer function there to place checks
and eventually start a workflow.
Note that you might get several events for one logical change, e.g. for
one change you might get an insert record,
a delimited record and so on.

Kind regards,
Veit Unger

Dipl. WiInf. Veit Unger
IBM Global Business Services / SerCon
Nahmitzer Damm 12 - 12277 Berlin

"Neil Thomas" <dneilthomas at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
07.07.2006 11:57
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: Start worflow due to infotype fields changes

Hi Shai Eyal,

You could try the following standard report:

S_AHR_61016380 - Documents -> Infotype Change ->