How to acess SAP R/3 through CITRIX by ITS ?

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 27 07:17:27 EST 2006

Friends,

  Here, we are developing an application that has to access SAP R/3, by a link in Lotus Notes 5.0, through 'ITS System Information' and CITRIX (Here, the production is already accessed by CITRIX).

  1-Here, the production is already accessed by CITRIX;
2-This application will run from a workflow message to Lotus Notes, that the user will click will let the user to a R/3 transaction;

  Is it possible ? If yes, How can I do this ?

  Thanks,
Glauco Kubrusly
SAP R/3 ABAP/Workflow consultant
  MSN: glaucokubrusly at hotmail.com