Temporary Error on BOR method. 4.6c

Gavin Mooney gavinmooney at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:56:49 EST 2006

Hey Rick,

I always thought when a temporary error occured you could see it in the Tech
WF log (as a call to a certain FM that I can't remember...) so are you sure
the temporary error is being registered?

As for 3 temporary errors causing the WF to go to Error status - I know one
place you can override this is on the WF step itself - on one of the tabs
way over to the right there is a setting (up to 99 I believe) for how many
times the workflow will retry before setting itself to Error.

Hope that helps,
Gavin