Temporary Error on BOR method. 4.6c

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue Jan 24 14:48:13 EST 2006

I am using BUS2094-setdefaultbillingblock to set a billing block.
The block fails which is expected and this is not my issue.
Issue is with the Temporary Error exception & settings. I am testing
this due to locking issues.

In the wf log, I see my task started and states "Execution started
automatically"
from the task with this method. I don't see anywhere that a Temporary
Error has occurred.
After the 3rd run of RSWWERRE I get sent a message stating:

>Work item 000000860091 in status STARTED
>Created       DDIC  on   01/24/2006   12:14:27
>The work item "Apply Customer Credit Bill Block" (ID 000000860091) of
type
>B has the status STARTED.
>Initiate a correction measure so that the respective workflow (ID
>000000860090) can be continued.

After the message is sent, the task is still inProcess. I viewed SM58

I could have swore that after the third run of RSWWERRE any Temporary
Errors
then were set to Error status. Yes/No?

Event Queue SWEQSRV setup and running. RSWWERRE is running every 20
minutes.

Rick