Is there a way to re-label the Cancel Button in MSS for work item

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Jan 20 08:28:02 EST 2006

This is probably not the answer you want....
Isn't this a simple matter of changing the text in the HTML template?

I would think you know how to change a text, which means your real question is "where can I change this text". Sorry, can't help you with that one. We don't use UWL here, so I don't have any experience with it.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ ITS BKS SAP Basis

this message.
Thank you.