4.6C - workflow builder invalidates workflow definition when removingoutcome

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Jan 18 07:06:55 EST 2006

Hi Kjetil,
Having seen more than a few corrupt workflows, my opinion is to bite the
bullet, not waste more time and just rebuild. Seems you did something
which it wasn't intelligent enough to deal with and in trying to be
helpful it just screwed things up.
I've learnt to generate new versions before any nontrivial change, at
least every few days working on a flow it helps in these cases :-)

Cheers from cold and sunny Finland,
Mike