Sending Internet mail from workflow in 4.6c - I am so confused.

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 11:42:05 EST 2006

Hi Jocelyn,
I was impressed by this thread. I had a questions previously posted, but I
could not figure it out still ? I am batteling with SAP in this regard and
SAP is yet to resolve my issue.
But I guess you could throw some light on this issue.

System is 4.6C with support pack 48
Issue is :

RSWUWFML2 is sending the e-mails to our  lotus notes e-mail addresses. I am
sending the executable work item also as an attachment.
What happens is , user is not gettign the SAP shortcut for the executable
workiotem in their lotus notes e-mail.
Instead the complete text is sent as inline text. When I save the text in
notepad with .SAP file extension , it is save as shotcut file.

I need your inputs from your experience. Thanks and regards
Srinivasan