Sending Internet mail from workflow in 4.6c - I am so confused.

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Fri Jan 13 16:16:40 EST 2006

Andy,

Obviously I'm anything but the expert, but my take from resolving my question with the help of the good folks here, is that you should be fine with what you are doing.

I evidently had a couple different config problems in my setup that were causing my difficulties.  Once I fixed those, everything seems to be just fine.

~Margaret