UWL Configuration

muinul hussain muinul at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 04:44:43 EST 2006

Hi Arthur,

Yes the iView is available. I am on SP 14. I have
attached two images one from the browse as you have
shown and one from the PCD location - which is the
location shown in the error.Also if I check the XML
for a itme for SRM , its handler is the SAP IAC
Launcher.

I am also getting the same error - Child not found and
a blank page loading if I click on the personalize
view button as well.

Eg:
</ItemType>
    <ItemType
name="uwl.task.webflow.TS10007950.TESTSRMRDO"
connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="webflowView"
defaultAction="launchSAPAction"
executionMode="pessimistic">
      <ItemTypeCriteria systemId="TESTSRMRDO"
externalType="TS10007950"
connector="WebFlowConnector"/>
      <Actions>
        <Action name="launchSAPAction" groupAction=""
handler="SAPIACLauncher"
returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes"
launchInNewWindow="no">
          <Properties>
            <Property name="display_order_priority"
value="5"/>
            <Property name="IAC"
value="TS_TS10007950H"/>
          </Properties>
          <Descriptions default=""/>
        </Action>
      </Actions>
    </ItemType>

I am still not sure why I am getting the : Child not
found error.

Any inputs will help.

Thanks,

Regards,
Muinul

--- Athur Krishna <athur.krishna at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Muinul
>
> while seeing this exception, I checked my UWL
> installation folder in
> Portal(Find the attached image).
>
> I could not find the Iview for uwlLaunchIAC , I'm
> running 6.20 only.
>
> but the point is did you install the correct UWL?
> and is the iView avbl as
> in the attachment
>
> -Krishna
>

> On 1/13/06, muinul hussain <muinul at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Jocelyn,
> >
> > I did a thorough check again and have progressed a
> bit
> > further.One SAP Note said that I need to add the
> > 'everyone' group to the UWl folder , which I have
> done
> > now.I was actually getting the blank page loading
> -
> > even when I click on the 'Personalize' button.(
> Which
> > was what the note was for )
> >
> > On checking the logs this time, since I was still
> > getting the blank page even after adding the
> > permissions - I saw the following exception as
> > below.The launch is not able to find the iviews
> for
> > the IAC launch or SAP transaction launch, or even
> the
> > personalize iview from the PCD location.But of
> course
> > I checked manually and these iViews are very much
> > there in the PCD location.
> >
> > I am on EP 6.0 SP 14.
> >
> > Any tips ? or this is a genuine problem and I
> should
> > log a customer message.
> >
> > Exception from log :

#1.5#00306EF482E600690000034F00005A0500040A3B8B3D233D#1137150752233#com.sap.portal.roles.RoleNavigation#sap.com/irj#com.sap.portal.roles.RoleNavigation#HUSSAM04#16157##ld00_LD0_5914550#HUSSAM04#2985d420841f11da88fd00306ef482e6#Thread[PRT-Async
> > 2,5,PRT-Async]
> >
> > ##0#0#Error##Java###Error looking up url:

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/general/iViews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.iviews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwl_iviewcom.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwlLaunchIAC

> > [EXCEPTION]
> > {0}#1#javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Child
> not
> > found:

com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwl_iviewcom.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwlLaunchIAC
> > at

portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/general/iViews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.iviews
> > [Root exception is
> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
> > Child not found:

com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwl_iviewcom.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwlLaunchIAC
> > at

portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/general/iViews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.iviews]
> > at

com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdFilterContext.filterLookup(

=== message truncated ===>