Workflow Not triggering

Aadesh aadesh.srivastava at patni.com
Mon Jan 16 03:07:26 EST 2006

Ya, Only 1 Workflow is getting triggered with the object BUS2121 with the
SAVED event.
If I will make my entry in SWE2 removing the type linkage from the other
workflow, then my workflow is getting triggered.
So, at a time only 1 wf is getting triggered.
And, I want to trigger more than 1 wf from the same object type with the
same event.

Hope, you get my point.