WF_ADMIN is dying?

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Jan 13 01:38:27 EST 2006

Ditto, we don't have (use) generic users.

The recommended (by me) approach, Sherman:
- say it is no problem that they remove the user so long as you get the same authorizations
- when they refuse you just say you think that will cause problems...
- when the problem calls arrive you direct them to a SOX team member ;-)

I lost a lot of authorizations some time back. Funny how easily all the questions disappear when there is a problem to solve and I just tell them they have to solve it themselves since I don't have authorizations that allow me to look at the problem. I am not against restricting people's access, but when they want me to do a job they have to give me the tools. I am not a magician.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ ITS BKS SAP Basis

this message.
Thank you.