WF_ADMIN is dying?

Sue Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Jan 12 21:26:58 EST 2006

Hi Sherman,

We don't even use a WF_ADMIN ID. We have WF_BATCH, sure, and it needs
all the authorizations, and is a non-dialog account, but as for the
actual administrator(s), we specify a user (non-generic) in customizing,
and I have the necessary authorizations to trouble-shoot. If I don't, my
friends in Basis are very accomodating to help keep the business flowing.

Hope this helps,
Sue