Sending Internet mail from workflow in 4.6c - I am so confused.

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Wed Jan 11 10:51:32 EST 2006

Oops. The question should read,

"Why wasn't the mail created in the *SCOT* queue?"

Also, I was able to successfully send mail from the Workplace to my Outlook inbox. I created a mail, entered my email address as recipient, hit send and checked SCOT. The email was in the SCOT queue and was properly sent when I triggered the send process (we aren't running a job at this time, it is just the dev system.)

Thanks...