Role resolution using responsibilities

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Tue Jan 10 06:45:57 EST 2006

Hi Akshay,

Indicator: Personal Rules

    Rules with responsibilities can be personal or function-based. In the
    case of personal rules, responsibilities are only relevant if users or
    persons are assigned directly. In the case of function-based rules,
    responsibilities are inherited along the organizational structure.

In other words, personal means you need to assign the agents directly, not
using org units or whatever. I have no idea why it's there, never used it.
Possibly to force people to assign individual users instead of getting
lazy and assigning a whole org unit.

Cheers
Mike