Regd. work items of same object type instance

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 01:52:01 EST 2006

Hi,

I just have this doubt, about workitems of a particular object type for the
same instance.
For eg. if I already have a work item in a users inbox say for the business
object BUS2034, event - changed, and again if I raise the same object event
for the same key(in this case the contract number), does it raise another
work item or does it overwrite the previous work item. Will it result in
concurrent work items in the users inbox for the same object-instance, if
yes, then how do I avoid that situation, wherein I have two work items
referring to the same object instance in a person's user id. Thanks for the
help in advance.

Regards,
Vijay