Single Step Task - Should Have been Easy

Mehta, Vineet vineet.mehta at scglobal.com
Fri Jan 6 11:03:19 EST 2006

Sorry about the confusion. There are total 10 users (ignore the 12).
There are 4 positions. There are also 4 responsibilities. One responsibility holds one position. One per company code.
The 10 users are divided in these positions.
So, the task is routing to all 10. I expect it to go to specific users in a position/responsibility.

When I simultate the role, it looks great. It routes okay.

If all else fails, maybe some OSS or something, are you open to looking in the system.
And yes.. pro bono...
(well maybe beer at  next Fall Forum? )