Single Step Task - Should Have been Easy

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:53:29 EST 2006

What is the relationship between Position and Users. In the original message
you mention 4 position, now you're talking about the 10-12 users.

You also mention that the task is general, but I think you're saying that
it's not going to everyone but rather to each of the Positions linked to a
responsibility (even though the responsibilities are for different company
codes). Am I right??