Single Step Task - Should Have been Easy

Mehta, Vineet vineet.mehta at scglobal.com
Fri Jan 6 09:32:17 EST 2006

Hi Mark,
Good day to you too.
 I am passing Company Code on Sales Order (VBAK-BUKRS_VF) , which is populated in my Task Description. I also added this attribute to Dynamic Columns and it is populated there too.

If  I did not have it populated it would route to all 10-12 users.
I do get a strange message in my  Org structure when I make changes "Please check the order's object list (inconsistency SOBJ) ". Not sure if that means anything.

Thank you again Mark,
Regards
Vineet