Selfitem.SendtaskDescription method not sending mails

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 06:17:16 EST 2006

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

The autoforwarding was not maintained for some of the users, so the
notification mail was not forwarded to the Outlook Express from the
SAP Inbox.

There is also a OSS note 870475 (Selfitem->SendTaskDescription does
not send email), which we have applied, just in case, if there are
some errors in the future.

Thanks and Regards
Ananth