Regarding sending mail to external address

Nolin.Patrice@hydro.qc.ca Nolin.Patrice at hydro.qc.ca
Mon Feb 27 10:11:48 EST 2006

Hi,

what we do in our project is to always send to an SAP user ID. If the user want to redirect the emaiol to and external email, he set the forwading in the sap business workplace with the menu option
settings-->office settings, "automatic forwarding" tab.

if the receiver is an unit or a group mail box, we create a dummy SAP user and set the external group email to it.

Thanks

Pat Nolin

Patrice Nolin, M.Sc.A. (courriel : nolin.patrice at hydro.qc.ca <mailto:nolin.patrice at hydro.qc.ca> )