Help Workflow - wi don't disappear if user cancel the transaction

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Fri Feb 24 12:57:16 EST 2006

very thanks!

  Glauco
  ABAP/WF

Alon Raskin <araskin at 3i-consulting.com> escreveu:
  when the user exits out of the transaction you need to detect that the user has cancelled (usually done via an exception returned by the FM or via an exit_type field). Anyway, all you need to do is return exit_cancelled from your method. This will keep the work item in the inbox. Of course the other way to do this is to use asynchronous methods and a terminating event....

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com
p: +1 207 409 4983 (please note new number)