WS14500015 in SRM5

jerry martinek jerry.martinek at shawbiz.ca
Thu Feb 23 16:25:43 EST 2006

Hi All,

I need to some help clarifying how WS14500015 in SRM5 works. I need to be able to setup different approval categories that are based on either the shopping cart item material groups or account assignments.
For example, all shopping cart items charged to cost centers will be assigned to one approval category while items charged to something like a maintenance order are assigned to a different approval category. Then depending on the value of each category have the ability for N-step approval steps

The available documentation on WS14500015 states that you can define different approval categories but what’s not clear is that can each category have N-step approval steps.

If I can’t setup the BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI method GET_REMAINING_APPROVERS code, I’ll need to add program logic to the shopping cart to limit what can be ordered via the shopping cart at any one time.

Regards,
Jerry Martinek