Workflow prbl with employee responsible

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:44:55 EST 2006

G'day Bernard,

Unfortunately, for you at least in this case, at the time I was working on a
sales demo. Times were very tight (a few days to set up quite a few demos)
and so this issue was never resolved.

To be honest the consultancy that engaged me in the end just asked for smoke
and mirrors and that's what I gave them. i.e. hard coded agents for the
purpose of the demo.

The lesson here I guess is "Never trust a salesman".

Good luck,
Mark