Workflow trigger on employee actions

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Feb 15 03:34:50 EST 2006

Hi,
Those are the correct events. There is not 'RESIGN' event because these
actions are freely customizable - the event remains that someone's moved
around in the company. It's up to you to find out what exactly it was.

If you need to to raise custom events for custom actions, you can define
events for infotypes in SWEHR3, but you still need to code some stuff in
there to read what action was performed.

Cheers
Mike