Workflow trigger on employee actions

sankhadip.dutta@tcs.com sankhadip.dutta at tcs.com
Wed Feb 15 01:16:23 EST 2006

Hi All,
I want to trigger an workflow as and when an action(resign, separation)
occurs in PA40 . I have checked SWEL but could not find any suitble event
triggering except BUS1065 POSITIONCHANGED or ORGUNITCHANGED like that. Any
idea how can I implement that?

Thanks,

Sankhadip Dutta
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Bangalore,Karnataka
India
Mailto: sankhadip.dutta at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you