Unable to complete webservice task

Crane, Jacob JTCe at pge.com
Mon Feb 13 13:06:15 EST 2006

As a follow-up, I was able to complete the workitem by using
SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT after manually setting the object key to the
workitem ID.  Is there a function that can be used to set the key of an
object in the container?  I tried SAP_WAPI_WRITE_CONTAINER but could
only inset a new container element with the name of my object.

Thanks,
Jacob