MIGO Workflow Trigger.

"Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías) "Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)
Thu Feb 9 16:25:20 EST 2006

I supose "change-protocol"  means Raising Events Via Change Documents as
explained in
"Practical Workflow for SAP"  by Mr.  Rickayzen.

So I started learning and looking for change documents, they seem to be a
powerful tool.
The only active change documents i found in our SAP are those shown by
transaction SUIM.

No existing change document is here for transaction MIGO(Goods Movement).
So I created a "change document object" with transaction SCDO, following
the directions guiven
 by http://help.sap.com/saphelp...     using code generation and no
hand-codding.

My actual goal is to have a change document active recording each MIGO
transaction.

Thanks,
Claude