Problem with Forms and Data Binding

Reyes Diaz, Damian Damian.Reyes at getronics.com
Thu Feb 9 13:07:03 EST 2006

Dear WUG,

We've a problem with Form task using data binding. We created an structure (crecli) with some fields (for example NAME).

In the first task (step) user must change form, so we have defined data binding (automatic):

SAPLZWS99900015 -> &FORMDEFAULTPROGRAM&
1 -> &FORMDEFAULTDYNPRO&
crecli -> &FORMCONTAINERELEMENT&

Now, we need to use crecli data to send an email with the following name: created data for &CRECLI.NAME&.

The problem is that I cannot use CRECLI because it's always empty and it never contains data from the first step.

It's simple but we can never use data from Form steps because structure defined in Workflow Container is empty.

Can anybody help me? Please, we can't solve this problem because we don't understand what's happening.

Thanks in advance

Damián