How can I configure a Wait for step task

Glauco Kubrusly glaucokubrusly at yahoo.com.br
Tue Feb 7 12:17:39 EST 2006

  Please, I've saw your comments in the forum and I want to know, if you know how...

  Friends,

I'm working in the following way:
1-My workflow to create a vendor is triggered.
2-Fork with 2 flows (1 to terminate):
2.1- if user executed XK01 by wi and created the vendor;
OR
2.2- if the user executed xk01 directly and created the vendor, by exit, I call an event... that is in a Wait for step task. But it is not working. in swel it is givin me the message: 'Linkage deactivated' or  'No receiver entered' and there was a message saying "Feedback after error" just prior to the "Linkage Deactivated" message.

  In reality, I've created a test program (that I run after workflow had initiated, presuming that it will run the Wait for step task. It is only to simulate yhe code inside the future exit) that only has the necessary code to call this 'Wait for step' task, that I've configurated waiting for one event that I've created in my object.

Unfortunatly my event don't have any parameter to make any binding.

  Please, see my atachment.

thanks,
  msn: glaucokubrusly at hotmail.com

Glauco S. Kubrusly

 Yahoo! Acesso Grátis
Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!