Deadline Monitoring Message and Reporting

Dale Brown dale.brown at duke.edu
Tue Feb 7 07:01:07 EST 2006

I have 2 questions :

(1)  We put in modeled deadline monitoring and it seems to be working fine.
       My question is,  there is a message in the inbox where we put in
text for that
      partcular task, that is moving back and forth across the screen.  I
do not
      remember doing anything to put that message there, it just started
appearing
      inside my original text, after we workflowed with modeled deadline
monitoring.
      How can I get to that message to turn it off or remove it or change
the wording ?
      The message appearing is "The following deadline was missed Requested
end".

(2)  For parked documents (FIPP), is there anything available to specify
the object key
       that will bring all container results.  Mostly everything I see you
must know work item
       number. I can do it now by matching object key to the instid field
off of sww_wi2obj
       table and use that wi_id  to go into  the container read function
module. What else is
       available ?   Users are wanting to know current status of parked
documents based on
      certain selection criteria, etc.. and the standard transactions like
swi2_freq, swi14, etc.
      are not what they really want to use. They want some drilldown
capability to get to workflow
      container, to see who approved, what status, etc ...

Dale R. Brown
Duke University
OIT Application and Database Services
919.684.5341